Youth Week 2018 media kit
Thank you for raising awareness of NSW Youth Week 2018 with your networks to open the opportunities to as many young people as possible.
1. Share the video on social media:
2. Post on social media:
Below please find some suggested text you can use and images you can download for your social media posts.
- Hundreds of events for #YouthWeekNSW will take place throughout NSW from 13 to 22 April. Find out what is happening in your local area by visiting www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au
- If you're 12 to 24 years old and live in NSW, don't miss out on the events for #YouthWeekNSW between 13 and 22 April. Learn more at www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au
- Share this post to let your friends know #YouthWeekNSW is from 13 to 22 April, 2018. See what activities are available for 12 to 24 year olds in NSW at www.youthweek.nsw.gov.au
3. Print the poster for your noticeboard:
4. Include this text in your next newsletter:
NSW Youth Week 2018 is the largest celebration for everyone between 12 to 24 years of age in NSW. This year Youth Week will be held from 13 to 22 April, with hundreds of activities and events to get involved in accross the State.
We encourage you to share link below with young people in your network so they can access the opportunities available to them during NSW Youth Week 2018:
Another easy way to support NSW Youth Week 2018 is to share the social posts and hang up the poster which you can find at:
This year’s Youth Week theme Unity Through Diversity was set by young people who said that diversity is an important theme for them in NSW.